What Are People Saying About Aspaeris?

Check out what some bloggers have to say about our Pivot Shorts:

Skinny Runner - "I really liked the shorts; they were comfortable while still being really tight for compression."

Racing With Babes - "At first, the compression seemed to be a bit much for my cold muscles, but a few minutes into the run the Pivot Shorts settled into place and my quads felt fantastic."

Hungry Runner Girl - "They are crazy comfortable and I have been wearing them all the time!"

Running to the Kitchen - "The second I put these on, my upper legs felt instantly lighter. It’s almost like the compression of the shorts makes your legs feel like they are being lifted up."

My Dirt Road Anthem - "I found them very comfy and they felt great. I also slept in them for recovery and loved it."

1 comment: