Aspaeris review

Check out a user review!

First of all thank you so much for the shorts! I love wearing them during sports! They are very  comfortable and easy to move in. I normally wear spandex for sports,  but these shorts are MUCH more comfortable! Unlike spandex, these shorts do not ride up while stretching, and are comfortable enough to stay in all day without feeling like the life is being sucked out of you. They are not too tight, but you can almost feel them holding your muscles in place.

I used them for soccer and horseback riding and I almost forgot I had them on. About a year ago I fell off my horse three times in a row, and now have hip pains if I run too hard or for too long. I also cannot do some stretches with my team for long periods of time. My hips have not felt better since then when I use the pivot shorts! I'm not quite sure why, but for some reason they do not hurt at all when I run or stretch! No other product has ever done this for me and that is the main reason why I love these shorts. These are WAY better than the Under Armour!

I think that teens would want these because they allow you to push yourself even farther than you normally can. If they work for girls like me who can barely sit crisscrossed, then I cannot even imagine what they would do for a girl without any injuries! Other brands focus too much on making them look cute but these really are miracle shorts and I have never experienced anything like them! 

I think that there is a good price considering what the shorts do. My mom said if they are recommended by a doctor, that more people would like to buy them if they were covered by insurance. They are about the same price as Under Armour, except these shorts are 100 times better! 
 
-Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment